While reading, please look at the the time and order of the smses26 July 10.23pm (Sihan)U still sleepin?26 July 10.28pm (Sihan)Jus wana tell dun do undisable things lyk using my name to put stupid remarks which sld be done only by stupid people.Jl is u.1e4 i still checking.If i find out is u,u knoe wad27 July 03.55pm (Sihan)U still dare say ONLY use my name for jl blog.I tell my parents or ms lee u wan?2day is mr tan cal me get u wan.He saw u.Tts not accusing ppl without knoeing e truth?And the conversation ab wat u said ab ms lee.I save it.Ican show her.If i did,tts call extra.shld i?I wun.Not tt dispicable lyk sum ppl.27 July 03.57pm (Sihan)Reply la.Guilty ar.(Reply, Time Unknown)There are loads of reason i din reply.1. I at choir2. I received the msg both at 1 time3. I lazy to reply4. Dun wan to waste money to reply when u dun belief me.I hope u will get the facts right b4 u report. I dun care if u report, tell ur mum or sumthing. Wat nids to be done is done. Theres nth more i can do. If u wan report, make sure ur information is correct.27 July 06.36pm (Sihan)U admit tt u use my name at jing ling blog le.With that alone i can report(Reply, Time Unknown)Report la that one i admit le u report i oso no objection. Aiyo eh.. No more bad things to say abt me then use this arh.. Save it la no use de. All ur accuses on me are ur imagination... Nobody will stand up 4 u cos everyone oso know u use the way of accusing to acutally pick pple u dun lyk. U oso always bully yeow teng. He dig his nose and cry oso mus announce to the class.. Always say wat tell ur mum complain to principal as a way to threaten pple. All ur information are wrong except the me writing in jl blog one. And hor mr tan tell u catch all of us y u only catch me? Shows that u picking on me!27 July 06.41pm (Sihan)U still dare say ONLY use my name for jl blog.I tell my parents or ms lee u wan?2day is mr tan cal me get u wan.He saw u.Tts not accusing ppl without knoeing e truth?And the conversation ab wat u said ab ms lee.I save it.Ican show her.If i did,tts call extra.shld i?I wun.Not tt dispicable lyk sum ppl.Tts was i sent.U tell me which information is wrong la! wun acuse u 4 no reason 1.Not that dispicaple lyk sum ppl...(Reply, Time Unknown)Nothing to say arh?27 July 06.50pm (Sihan)I nth to say?U wan i send ms lee the convesation abwas u say?If u wan tt,i'l be obliged to do so(Reply, Time Unknown)If thats ur decision. I haf no right to choose and i dun care cos i din do any of such things27 July 07.01pm (Sihan)U never say ms lee blangla?U askme and every1.U r such a lier(Reply, Time Unknown)Lol tell me the time date and day la then i ask the class and see if majority wins! And u only haf evidence that doesnt show anything. And hor ur evidence might haf been written by urself nobody except u can prove it. And u haf so much time go study bio la! say wat sure win wei shin at last still lose and dun even wan other pple know how poor ur results are27 July 07.08pm (Sihan)I saved it?Yr dispicableness wun work this time.And yr majority wun win.Wad a discusting behaviour.Wun even admit to yr stupid mistakeAiyo eh tell u state time dun dare state? Ai ya anyhow say de just say la oso nt lyk i wont forgive u27 July 07.15pm (Sihan)OkEnd of Quarrel Post Your Comments Please. Report any ununderstandable errors. Sihan's words are exactly the same and i din edit any of it
# posted by
Everard | 8:16 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com