Today sure was a sleeping day. IT we did really little things! Argh.. Chinese was like everyone was sleeping, i tried keeping myself awake.. Biology and English was still the same..
Then go home. lolz
I reached the school bustop at like 12.45
I reached the bus=interchange at 12.50(Took bus 354 which had nobody in there other than the driver.)
I took 88 at 12.55 (Met Samantha)
I slept on the bus till 1.46, when i reached Ang mo kio Town center then i realised i overstopped like so many freaking stops.
I went the other side at 1.48 and took another 88.
Happily i was staring at another person in the bus, looking tired (1.48-2.03)
Reached my house's bustop at 2.04
Reached home at 2.08
On the com at 2.09
And now it's 2.20 after writing all these
# posted by
Everard | 2:16 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com