Good Friday over.. Next week is Bad Friday - 13 April 2007 - Friday. Lols.. Today, i woke up then i on msn. Then a blue screen came on my computer - It crashed. I restarted the computer several times, until when it seemed to get hanged. Then i can't restart - When i turn on the power, there's some sound coming outta my pc. I turn on the other computer (That's the advantage of having many computers(: ). Then i played rose online - Server maintainance - Can't log in.. -.-" I went warcraft and there's like 2-17 seconds delay with constant lag spikes.. Keep disconnecting.. Argh, crap.. Went back to rose online then can play le.. Fighting Grandmaster Goblin-boss that has loads of hp. So i got loads of time here blogging (:
# posted by
Everard | 3:17 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com