Haven't blogged for like so many days, ><. Man my eye's hurting so much.. Today was kinda a bad day in school hahas. First lesson had physics (: i got 37/40 woohoo!! Highscore wahaha ownage. P.E... We had to run so much cause we all kept talking (: Recess was boring, it always was.. I just can't stand inez.. She's so arrogant. Zeng lao shi say she pass chinese, then she went everywhere say, eh Cheryl!! I passed Chinese!! Eh Junwei i passed chinese.. Wah buay tahan.. Next was CME, many people didn't do cme project so did then. (: Maths....... Wahh sians. 60/100!? Nevermind who cares.. Then inez got 73 or something. Then she cried caused her parents wants her to get 75/A1. And what's with getting 2 marks lower and getting 2nd in class?? What the tian.. I'm sure her parents won't like scold or cane her for getting 2nd in class for maths? Or rather 2 marks lower than expected? I seriously agree that the paper was very tough, and she got 73 and still cried? I mean she can don't be so emo and cry when she get 73? I got 60 and didn't even bother about it. Don't know if she cried cause she scared go home get scolded or caned, if it is, then i'm sorry for her. But if she cried just to show off that her parents have high expectations or show off that she's not happy for getting SECOND in class, i have nothing to say. Next period, was history, then i got 6 marks. Wahahas IPW was rather fun.. Blablabla...
# posted by
Everard | 8:33 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com