16 June 2014 - Day 1 of SCAMP'14
-Heading to camp
I was so excited to go for camp ! I didn't sign up with Yunhui but got into the same OG as him ! Alamak . So we decided to meet up first and head in together. I happened to be late , but was still rather early for the camp. So we waited at the canteen until the doors were opened .
-Meeting new people
To my amaze , I saw that Gwyn (my Tekong mate) was in my OG ! And JianZheng (same school) !! So very quickly I bonded with them plus his new friend Gareth . Deshawn sat beside me and at first I thought he was weird because he took 3 whistles when each one is only supposed to get one and put them all in his mouth and blew them . Poor Cb has to take a whistle with his saliva ! We also got a cap with our name sewn on. Mellissa and Melissa came to help me put on henna as a house identity ! So basically that section of the day was just chatting until we went to S16 for some icebreaker games .
-Icebreaker Games & Cheer
Melissa was slapping me real hard on my thigh on one of the games until it grew red spots ! We simply had some cheering session afterward and Melissa totally sabotaged me to go in front to lead a cheer ! Alamak . We then went back to the lt to have a short house cheer session and headed for wet games .
-Wet Games
The first game we played basically required us to buttslide to the mini pool in the middle and sit in it to find a small duckie . It was really damn fun , but I only got called once , meh and we tied for the game .
The next game required us to stack on top of each other pretending we are 'ingredients' for a sandwich . Gwyn and Gareth always volunteered to be the bottom two . I did get rather dirty as their out vinegar soy sauce and milk on the mat . We ended up winning this game because we were too awfully fast .
The third game I thought was the stupidest ! We basically have a draw a mahjong tile , and between us and the enemy team , whoever who got the higher will win . If you win twice in a row , you get a ping pong ball in which afterwards you can attempt to throw it in the plastic cups . I threw mine in a cup with another ping pong ball . We ended up tying for the game even though the opposing team had almost 3x the amount of ping pong ball we had !
The fourth game required us to get a partner and tie our hands together . The objective was to reach the other side with a filled cup to fill up our own bottle at the other side . After a tiring fight , we ended up tying the game (AGAIN) .
The fifth game was basically charades and we lost it
The last game required us to put a god damn stocking over our head , do some stunts and use our mouths to put a polo candy into a cup . After an intense battle we got a draw AGAIN !!!!! ok at least we didn't lose .
-Dance Lesson
With our whole body drenched , we proceed on with learning a tedious dance lesson with the length of 3 songs !!! Nothing interesting actually . But 'Thomas' actually danced relatively well !
-SP Session 1
After dinner, girls and guys were split and went to different lt ! I was grouped under SPOG Donald , with Yong Guang as my OGL . The other two guys in my OG were JiaChin and Edmund . Very quickly we were blind folded and led to S16 to meet the girls . We first had a group chat which was really awkward , but soon was split to a 1-1 chat . My first girl was Evelyn . We had a pretty decent chat but it really felt kinda awkward , maybe because it was the first time I'm doing this ... My second girl was Rachael , we really talked quite a lot and it wasn't as awkward ! Although I could feel some seniors disturbing me ... When I chased one away , she said bye but was actually still there ! Hahahaha what an ass ! The last girl I talked to was Ming Sei . I talked to her almost as much as I did to Rachael , and she sounded rather sporty ! After the talk , I chose Rachael as my first choice , and to my amaze , I got Rachael as my sp . I got to chat with her for another 5 minutes , which was really awkward for some reason . Soon enough we headed back to the lt to write a message for our sp . I was told that if I got my first choice , chances are she put me as first choice too , because they prioritize girl's decision !
-HTHT
The guys went to src to wash up and we gathered to have HTHT , where each of us disclosed our traffic light colour . I was really freaking damn tired and after a while we went to bed
# posted by
Everard | 8:47 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com