18 June 2014 - Day 3 of SCAMP'14
-Amazing Race
The most exciting part of the camp should be amazing race already . We headed out to harbourfront sky garden and played a game where we had to pick a random price and take photos of items which cost adds up to the given price . We finished stage one and came up again for stage two and lost because apparently the other team already took photos of the pictures required .
We stopped for lunch afterward . I thought everyone would be very enthusiastic and just have a quick lunch and move on , so I went to takeaway some rice and finished it hastily . To my disappointment , everyone took their time and we were even almost late . But to be honest , it's alright because I didn't take anything too seriously .
We headed towards our next station which was at botanical gardens . We played a riddle game where we get a riddle and have to do a specific action while moving towards the other end for the answer . We won the timing for the station , but didnt win the other teams .
We rushed to jurong east , Jem for the next station . We played a game that is like charade , but we have to let a public guess the title of a song . We basically let a group of smokers guess majority of the songs . It was REALLY a very fun game . I swear hahaha . Especially the interaction with the public . You'll never experience it elsewhere .
We then headed to Marsiling to have a game of paintball . This was the first time I'm playing paintball , and as much of a good shooter I am with the SAR21 , the paintball rifle is so much different because the projectile speed is a whole lot slower than of a real rifle . There was about 20 pellets inside and I spammed all 20 and didn't manage to hit anyone . I then waited for everyone to expend their rounds and I rushed to the flag and capture it .
On our way to the next stop , we were told that our time is up and we were to head back to school . We went to the ntuc at kent ridge mrt and bought some snacks , while some of the guys bought gifts for their sp .
-Back to school
We headed back to lt27 and the girls and guys split and we played SSM . It took quite a while for the other teams to get back . So ...
-SP revelation
The girls and guys were split again and we went to the same lt , same seat . So I met yong guang , jia chin and Edmund . Soon later , we were brought to S16 to meet our sp for the first time . We had several couple games and I definitely had much fun that night .
# posted by
Everard | 5:02 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com