Saturday 5 July 2014 - USP Camp Day 4
-Breakfast
I don't remember having any breakfast but some bread. We headed to the same hall and they showed us some advertisements and videos, including registration for night cycling. I was the first to actually sign up.
-The only activity of the day.
We were to paste a drawing block on our backs while others write things for us. It was really very troublesome and we went around trying to write stuff on people's back. Halfway through, we went to take a group photo and we came back to continue writing on the drawing block. Following which, we sat in a circle to talk about our thoughts regarding this camp.
-Lunch
We went for lunch at the UTown canteen and I'm relieved to see that the food were affordable and palatable. We had a quick celebration for Raphael's birthday and headed home.
# posted by
Everard | 8:22 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com