Wednesday 2 July 2014 - USP Camp Day 1
-Heading towards NSRCC
So basically we were to meet at Tanah Merah MRT and when I reached (and I was early) most of the people were already there and there's only 1 OGL which is Pauline there.We lingered there for a while until the security chased us away which was when we merely took the escalator down and waited there. Bianca led us the wrong way and we ended up walking on both sides of the road and finally hopped on to the bus to NSRCC.
-Waiting a million years for lunch
From the time we reached the location, we were basically walking around wasting time and doing miscellaneous things. We however had a little icebreaker games and came up with a very very simple cheer. So then we had lunch and it was Lee Wee Nasi Lemak , and it tasted awesome. There's like a few presentations and time really flew.
-Station games
We played 6 station games, and because they happened a week ago, I can't recall them in order.
1) If I'm not wrong, this game is called broken television. We were to form one line and the GMs will tell the first person a movie title and we're supposed to act it out and pass on the message.
2) Ninja Warrior , but instead , we use our hands to hit .
3) Some guessing game where we write down a person's name and the opponent would have to guess by asking yes/no questions.
4) Dog and dirt. We had to run to a bucket with some white substance and find some animal figurine. I was overzealous and slide 2 times and got really many scratches on my legs.
5) Dodgeball survivor. Basically throw balls are the people in the center while the rest of the team answer questions for timing freeze.
6) They say its a game like in running man. So 5 people have to drink a cup of water, and the opponent has to guess which one was vinegar. Same thing for Orea/Wasabi and Chair/Cone
-Mass Dance
I thought it was gonna be another boring lesson like during SCAMP , but somehow I got paired with Phillina who was relatively good at it , and the dance steps were easy to remember and feels really good. I totally had LOTS of fun during Mass Dance. The 3 songs we danced to were Timber, Crazykidz and Let There Be Love. For this first lesson we did the first two songs first.
-Dinner
So we had dinner together and had some chitchat and played a little bit of bonding games. I swear these times are the best.
-CSI
I bet this is the most thrilling and intellectual real life game I have ever played. We basically have to go to a bungalow which is a mock-up idea of kairos's house and find clues to discover who is the killer. We had to search for clues like pieces of torn papers and figure out what they mean. There were many riddles and some locks which we had to figure out the pass code. The whole idea of this game is so brilliantly thought out I was more amazed than thrilled by it.
-Wrapping up
So after the final game, we went back and a few of us had HTHT until late night. Not sure if I remember correctly, but they were , Shien, Ritchie, Anne, 'Rochelle' Chongwe, Phillina, Gladys and I. Good Night
# posted by
Everard | 7:31 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com