2 August 2014 CSI Day 1
It was really a packed and rush day and I woke up early in the morning to have utown breakfast . Following which I rushed to LT27, and had a ridiculous flag talk which didn't benefit me . After that , we took a coach to UCC to have our FIC , and I left early and didn't benefit from it at all .
I walked to tembusu to hand in my check in form and rushed to my apartment and changed. I joined the rest of the OG at utown and had amazing race . I left when we finished the station at business.
I joined the USP people at FIC AGAIN , hoping to get a free shirt and I didn't get it . But I had a good buffet , and rushed back to camp and they were doing nothing at LT34. We practically wasted 2 hours there having dinner . Following which we had night walk which was ridiculous because our walking time was so much longer than the time we spent at the stations .
We had a quick shower and played cards , charades and had HTHT . We ordered McDonald . I slept at about 3am.
3 August 2014 CSI Day 2
I woke up at about 730, went to have breakfast followed by a lab and library tour. They were mostly educational . Following which we went for an activity called food hunt . Our firstly stop was harbourfront followed by holland village and Alexander and ikea .
When we were back , we played wet games followed by war games where we formed an alliance with everyone expect Conan and Sherlock . We had dinner followed by don't forget the lyrics . I quickly had my shower and took a rest .
4 August 2014 CSI Day 3
I actually fell asleep very early . We woke up and had breakfast and headed to the LT for a game briefing , where we had to drop an egg and cushion it with straws so that it won't break . Our balloon busted so we had to do it without the balloon and failed terribly because the eggs were half boiled . Following which we had plot revelation which was kind of ridiculous because we thought we had a great story to say but it was very wrong . We dropped from the second place to the last . However , we won the most enthusiastic OG award , which got us quite a bit of snacks .
After we broke camp , we headed to justacia to have lunch and played ROCK till we departed .
# posted by
Everard | 9:19 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com