24 July 2014 Thursday
Daddy fetched me to buy char kway teow and to the airport . I checked in and chilled for a while and board the plane TZ220 . The seat wasn't that comfortable but I still slept for the whole 4 hours of the flight . There was an instance though where my left eye's skull area hurt really bad to the point I was tearing profusely. I left the arrival hall and waited for Lijing to pick me up .
So we went to her apartment and had a really good sleep , like for 2.5 hours . Following which we headed out to have breakfast (at about 12) at a noodle stall nearby and we bought some bread for later .
We took the rail to Ocean Park and walked around the area , sightseeing first. Following which we rode something called 'Flash' , which was something like a Viking ship but instead turns 360 degrees. Following which , we went to the 'South Pole' to see some penguins . The room was awfully cold ! We then had another roller coaster ride followed by a ride called 'Whirly Bird' where it's just a spinning ride for sightseeing . We walked all the way downhill for a ride called 'Space Wheel' which was merely nausea inducing . It basically has you spinning until you feel nauseous . We worked our way to another roller coaster ride called the dragon , following which we rode the Viking ship . By then it was really crowded and we felt like shit already so we headed back , bashing through the thick crowds and arriving back at the bus stop .
We took the same old bus back , 629 , followed by the train . It took about 90 minutes for us to search for dinner until we decided to just takeaway from a random street stall . The food around is so overpriced or it just looks unappealing . The sweet and sour pork I bought was really atrocious ! I had just a bit of it and Lijing fried me an egg and that lasted me for the night . I kind of just showered and fell asleep .
25 July 2014 Friday
Lijing's alarm rang a million times and I was just still lying on the bed resting . We set off at about 11+ and had breakfast at a random restaurant which sucked (again) and we realized that we forgot to send the laundry , and so we had to head back and do it .
We took a train followed by a bus to the start of our hiking trail . We took a steep climb on a road to about 300m high on the hill , followed by a 150m up the track . The scenery was just amazing ! However , very quickly we had several mosquito bites ! We hiked past several hills and took several photographs . The scariest event happened at the last hill , where we walked past the monkey territory . There were like at least a good 15 of them , and one was growling at me with a menacing stare , advancing slowly towards me . I acted harmless and walked past them . Very soon we reached the end of the trail and took a bus back to Jordan .
Dinner was really sumptuous , we had Australia Dairies . We ordered a set meal consisting of bacon spaghetti , omelette and ham and tea . Following which we went back to the same noodle stall and had noodles . I ordered a pork ball noodles which was really dull looking but tasted fantastic ! (Even though I was feeling really full !)
We headed back to the apartment and chilled for the night
26 July 2014 Saturday
I went to the toilet and came back realizing I can't sleep because there was a bright light shining ! And before I knew it , it was dawn . As usual , her alarm rang a million times , and I just headed to wash up . We packed our bags and left the apartment , rushing to the train station where we met some of her friends .
We reached the ferry terminal and had to wait for about an hour because the meeting time was more than an hour before the ferry leaving time !
After a long wait , we got on the ferry . The ferry was 1 hour long and upon reaching , we took a coach to our hotel . For lunch , we took a cab to a Portuguese restaurant by the coast .
We then headed back to take a rest at the hotel . After a while , Lijing and I went to the pool to have a look around . Very quickly we headed to our meeting point . To our dismay , everyone was late by at least half an hour and we took a long time to find the restaurant . We had buffet for dinner and I was very very full !
After the buffet , we headed to a pub called sky 21 . We had a little drink and headed back at about 1 .
I bade farewell to Lijing at 2.25am when my coach arrived . The coach actually had wifi on it !! The ride was a short one and I quickly board the 3pm ferry and had a nice nap on it . I was queuing for the taxi where I was very fortunate to have a family of 3 also going to the airport just behind me . The total fare was about $300 and I paid $100 for it .
I kind of rushed to check in and had a quick breakfast at McDonald's and headed on to the plane where I slept for a good 3 hours .
# posted by
Everard | 9:13 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com