29 July 2014 Day 1
Thinking that I arrived very early , I was shocked to find out many of the people have already reached there. We had a quick icebreaker games to introduce the new guys . Following which , we had a series of talks regarding curriculum and stuff .
Station games was next and we sorta only won 1 game I believe . The killer was the mass games which required us to play scissors paper stone in which shien and I lost EVERY single round . We somehow got ourselves to second place though . That was kinda it for the day
30 July 2014 Day 2
We spent the whole morning listening to talks , visiting booths and buying several USP shirts . Following which we split to our own major and had a faculty tour with our peer mentors .
We learnt moves of mass dance taught by guofeng and Bianca . It's actually ballroom dance , and I'm really Glad to have Gladys as my partner hahah !
Night games was next and I got Anne as my partner for night walk . We didn't really understand how things worked and easily lost 1 life . So we had to avoid flash light of the ghosts , in the end Anne and I just leopard crawled around , which we learnt from shilun and Gladys . But in the end we took too long and they cut us off by killing us .
31 July 2014 Day 3
I skipped the morning section of the camp to go to my CSI camp briefing and icebreaker games . I missed the talk , which was sort of a blessing because I wasn't really interested anyway . After that we continued learning dance moves .
We set off for amazing race which was around the whole of Nus . Even though we ran like crazy , we couldn't reach the last station . Concurrently there was a stock market going on and Ritchie won us lots of money from it . We somehow didn't win because azarya(red) cheated ... But it's alright .
We headed to west coast park to have a picnic with food prepared by the seniors . Phillina Gladys Esther Imran Jingyi and I played some guessing game and later set up some Kong Ming lanterns. We then headed back to rest.
1 August 29 day 4
The last day of camp was reserved for flag. We went to Ren Ci to do some community work and played games with the sick. When we were back, I left to send my appeal for my Chemistry Lab slot, and I missed the ballroom dance practice, leaving Gladys alone(Sorry :( ). Next was just Origami making and we went up to wash up and get ready for end of camp debrief and dinner. Dinner was a 3 course meal, simple but delicious. We then had a ~10 minutes ballroom dance session and it soon turned into a club. We went up to the lounge to carry on the chatter and games before we closed the night
2 August 2014 day 5 unofficial
We basically had Wah chee for breakfast and left for home.
# posted by
Everard | 9:18 PM
Digimon Tamer
Name: Everard Choo Kwee Meng
Age: 14+
Birthday: 10 Sept 1993
Class: 3e3'08 HSCS
Email: everardchookweemeng@hotmail.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com